Saturday, January 3, 2009

DONUT DISCOTHEQUE



I am sittin gon the couch at dear Frankie's flat right now, using her wirelss internet to write this before I go to Brighton tomorrow. Here is a list of things that have happened so far:

-Sat next to a super nice girl on the airplane; talked about the hottie known as Anderson Cooper, how we are both studying abroad, and all kinds of fun stuff.
-FOR THE FIRST TIME, I used an airplane bathroom. Be amazed, I know. It wasn't as terrifying as I expected!
-Watched a documentary about Zinedine Zidane on the airplane
-Got off the airplane and met a really nice girl who used to live in Eden Prairie for a while who is in Bible school in Southern Germany
-Arrived at Frankie's flat where I have had countless fun times with her, her son Matthew, his girlfriend Maria, and Frankie's friend Ihab.
-Ate tons of delicious food cooked by Frankie and Israeli food by Ihab.
-Went shopping with Matthew and Maria and got SUPER CUTE SHOES for the equivalent of something like $3.25 SERIOUSLY!
-Watched "Annie", "Step Up 2: The Streets", and a little bit of "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" with everyone,
-Went to Portabello market with Jenny and was tempted by a billion amazing old things.
-Bought the most amazingly large, sprinkley, delicious doughnut.

I think I will leave it on that note.

BRIGHTON TOMORROW!

No comments: