Friday, January 9, 2009

Cadbury Shortcake

ENOUGH OF THIS.
I DECIDED THAT I AM BLOGGING ABOUT BRITISH CANDY AND COOKIES AND STUFF FROM NOW ON, THAT'S IT!




When at Asda, I bought some of these Cadbury Shortcake things becaue they looked kind of like normal cookies and they say "for chocolate lovers" on them. I figured it was a safe bet, right?

WRONG.

Well ok, they aren't terrible. But they kind of are. I would never ever call this a cookie. The cookie part is very flaky and crunchy, but it pretty much lacks any kind of flavor. It tastes like nothing... more like a saltine but worse because at least saltines have flavor. Then, the chocolate tastes like..... not chocolate. I don't even know what it tastes like. I kind of want to say fruity for some reason but it isn't really all that fruity. It's really quite strange. I mean really they aren't that bad, I will eat them and I will enjoy it, but it's just weird ok? Sooo I say... out of 5 stars, these cookies get 2. Or 1.5 Oh well. All the other food I have had here has been pretty yummy! I bought 4 things of new candy and chocolate bars today so those will be coming up soon!


Oh on an unrelated note, go download the song "The Gardener" by The Tallest Man On Earth because it is amazing and you will love it. I have had it on repeat all night last night and all day today.

1 comment:

mary ellen said...

julie that song is sooo GOOD. i have listening to it a ton since i saw your recommendation :) :) :) thank you!!