Monday, January 12, 2009

Cadbury Crunchie





Hmmm so today I bought a Cadbury Crunchie and I just don't know what to make of it.
It's "milk chocolate with a golden honey combed center" which intrigued me VERY MUCH. Buttttt well it started good and interesting so I kept eating and then it got weird so I had to take the rest in small pieces but it was still enjoyable but now I just kind of feel gross and I don't know if I liked it or not. It's like this thin layer of milk chocolate covering this very bizarre center that I really am not sure how to describe... crunchy for sure but in an odd chemical-ish way. I will have to think about this one for a while before I make up my mind. Oh well!

------
Eh no I just dont like it. I cant ever see myself wanting to buy one of these again. :( 1/5.

3 comments:

mary ellen said...

hmmm interrrrresting. i would probably like it but just because i mostly like all candy! but i have no idea what a honeycomb center would be like? oh the english..lol.
yay im glad you're putting stuff/pics up on a blog hoolie! i enjoy it :) i misss you like crazy tho.

Hannah said...

you are welcome, patient hoolie!

also i don't know if i'd trust any candybar that had it's filling layered sideways. I JUST DON'T KNOW.

Emma said...

Wow, you basically just described exactly how I feel about Crunchie bars...
They start good and interesting, and then I always eat the whole thing but end up struggling, and then feel dirty and wrong afterwards and can't decide if I enjoyed it or not.
Thing is, you say you'll never buy one again, but if you're anything like me, one day, you'll get a random craving. It happens maybe once every couple of years... and I always end up having another one just to remind myself why I don't like them.

But they also sell big bars, which are basically cadburys choclate embedded with tiny little lumps of crunchie... this is a whole different proposition and they're amazing, try one if you get the chance :D

Ramble over x