Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cadbury Fudge Bar





FALSE ADVERTISING! This "Fudge" bar was such a disappointment, you have no idea :( I expected delicious chocolatey fudge when I bit into it... and what I got was some weird thing that tasted like nothing. Last time I checked, fudge was "a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa". That was definitely not what I tasted :( Yeaaaaaaah it was like some bland weird pasty chewy thing that was maybe a little sweet but not really. Seriously, if it were filled with real fudge it would be the best thing EVER!! C'mon Cadbury, don't let me down like this! 0

3 comments:

Hannah said...

cadbury whyyyy :'(
i imagine it being like a 3 musketeers.....

Emma said...

Haha, I must sound weird, but I love these just the way they are :D
Me and my friend lived on a diet of these for much of secondary school, back when they only costed 10p... Ahhh, happy memories. Don't get them so much any more though, because I feel that 15p is pushing it a bit. :D
Emma x

Unknown said...

i love cadburys fudge in fact you made me run to my local newsagents and buy 6 yummmmmmy!!