Monday, February 2, 2009

MEGA UPDATE PART 2



Eh this was just ok. It was crispy things like rice crispies kind of and caramel and maybe something else I don't remember and then it was covered in chocolate. Nothing too special or all that tasty really. 3.




Hmmmm This was another thing I wanted to like. But I didn't. It was just so bizarre! It's like a chocolate bar of yummy milk chocolate but then the inside filling is still milk chocolate but it's been aerrated or something so that it's almost flaky... it's just weird and I don't really like it. Oh well! 2.5




I'm not the biggest white chocolate fan in the universe but I really liked this! It was a good size so I didn't get sick of it, and it was cute with a little dog printed on it haha. But yeah it was good nice and tasty white chocolate, simple as that. It maybe tasted a little chemical-y but eh I don't mind I guess! 3.5

3 comments:

Hannah said...

dear julie: if you send me a shit ton of european chocolate bars i will send you something back of equal or greater value. i do not know what. but i will do it.

Hannah said...

hmm i don't think i can pick out any specifics... you should just make me a "best of" compilation.

what are some candies you miss from home? i will send those to you...

Emma said...

Aaaaaaaaaah, whaaaat?
Wispa is my favourite chocolate bar of all time ever! :D
Emma x